The use of this Internet Web site (referred to as this site) are governed by the terms and conditions set forth below and by applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations. By browsing, visiting, or otherwise accessing or using this site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. Copyright Notice
This site is protected by the copyright laws of The United States of America and may be protected by the copyright laws of other countries and jurisdictions. Except as specifically permitted in accordance with the terms and conditions governing the use of this site, any copy, other reproduction, display, performance, or retransmission of all or any of the contents of this site is strictly prohibited. All rights are reserved.
2. Trademark Notice
Noontime labels and all other tradenames under which noontime labels does business are all trademarks of noontime labels. Except as specifically permitted in accordance with the terms and conditions governing the use of this site, any use of such trademarks or tradenames is strictly prohibited absent the prior written consent of noontime labels. In addition, the names, tradenames, and trademarks of third parties, including the clients of noontime labels, may appear on this site occasionally; all such names, tradenames, and trademarks are proprietary to their respective owners and may be used only with the express written permission of their respective owners
3. Use This Site at Your Own RiskEvery user who visits this site does so at his or her own risk. Noontime labels makes no representations or warranties of any kind and assumes no responsibility for
- The accuracy or completeness of the information or materials contained in or any errors or omissions in the contents of this site (which may include factual or typographical errors and technical inaccuracies);
- The availability for use of any copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise proprietary materials of third parties that may appear in this site;
- The presence or absence of computer viruses or other bugs that third parties may embed in or attach to this site without noontime labelss knowledge or consent;
- Any software made available for downloading, copying, or other use through this site;
Regarding communications with noontime labels through this site, noontime labels makes no representation or warranty concerning the security of any data transmitted to noontime labels, including information relating to potential employment or applications therefor or any other matter. Noontime labels shall treat any data or information transmitted to noontime labels through this site as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
Neither noontime labels nor any other party involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this site or whose materials or information appear in this site assumes or accepts any liability, regardless of whether based on contract, negligence, intentional wrongdoing, or liability without fault, for any costs, losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, compensatory, special, lost profits, liquidated, consequential, or punitive) arising out of or in any way connected with the users access to, browsing of, or use of this site or any of the contents of this site, without regard to the source of such contents, or with the unavailability or failure of performance of this site for any reason.
4. Notice concerning the use of images and information on this site
No use of noontime labels materials shall be permitted. All noontime labels materials available for use on the site are intended for that purpose only. Any use of the design, layout, arrangement, or distinctive elements of this site or of any other internet web site maintained by noontime labels or its divisions, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies is prohibited.
5. Documents, images, information, and other materials proprietary to others
The contents of this site may contain documents, images, information, and other materials not proprietary to noontime labels, such as photographs; clip art; film clips; musical passages; audio track or sound effect elements; or the names, tradenames, trademarks, logos, or designations of third parties (including present and past clients of noontime labels or its featured personnel). All such materials will be referred to as non-noontime labels materials. Non-noontime labels materials may also include from time to time articles, data, information, images, artwork, graphics, music, audio, or other elements published in newspapers, magazines, or other media or venues and may include the name, tradename, or trademark of the medium or venue in which such materials were published.
Any use whatsoever of any non-noontime labels materials is strictly prohibited unless the prior written permission of the appropriate third parties has been secured.
6. Unsolicited materials
Please note that it is a policy of noontime labels not to accept or consider unsolicited creative, production-related, or other materials of any kind. Noontime labels will consider any and all materials, including proposals, ideas, concepts, drafts, rough cuts, or finished work product submitted through this site not to be confidential or proprietary and to be freely available for use without compensation or payment of any kind.
Any software made available for downloading, copying, or use through this site is proprietary to the individual or entity making such software available. Downloading, copying, or other use of such software is subject to the terms and conditions of the software licensing agreement relating to such software.
8. Label content restrictionsWe reserve the right to reject any content that any of our staff deem to be inappropriate. Although not limited to, the following are examples of image or text content that we may refuse to print:
- Images or label content that could be perceived as violent, including hatred or cruelty to humans or animals, profanity, or obscenities.
- Libelous, defamatory, sexually explicit, or other content we deem offensive. Racial/prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter.
- Images used without the consent of the owner, including those downloaded from the internet.
- Provocative, derogatory, or of a sexual content.